Octave Water Management System
Now available in sizes 2" - 8", the Octave™ Ultrasonic Meter represents a new approach to comprehensive flow management and accountability based on a greatly improved version of the AWWA C750 standard. This highly advanced, all-digital technology achieves precise measurement without any moving parts to ensure optimum revenue without compromised performance over time.
With a dynamic flow range beginning at 1/16 GPM, this unique meter solution is a perfect replacement for any mechanical compound, fire service, or turbine meter. Commonly 20% of the utility installed meter base generates 80% of the utility's revenue. The Octave focuses advanced metering science where the real revenue exists - within the C&I meter assets.
Powerful intel such as Flow Direction, Empty Pipe Alerts, Leak Alarms, Battery Level, and a Rate of Flow are standard.
- Ultra Precise Leak Registration - 1/16 GPM starting low flow sensitivity on meter sizes up to 4".
- Construction Material Options - Stainless Steel Body Construction OR Epoxy Coated Steel.
- Universal Communication Protocol (Encoder, Pulse or 4-20 mA) - Connects to any AMR/AMI system.
- FM Approved - The perfect Fire Service meter - open design ensures maximum water delivery.
- NSF Approved - Complies with all safe drinking water requirements.
- Lifetime Accuracy / Lifetime Revenue - No moving parts means more revenue. longer.
- Minimal Installation Requirements - No required strainer. Minimal piping considerations.
- Minimal Head Loss - Decrease poor pressure complaints from customers and reduces pumping costs for the utility.